Recently released MailBee.NET Objects 2.0 provides developers with a pack of new features and supported e-mail protocols including IMAP4, TLS/SSL, and MS-TNEF.
In this release:
- New Imap component!
- Secure SSL/TLS connections out-of-box (supports Gmail, etc)
- Windows Integrated authentication (authenticate using the currently logged Windows user credentials)
- Submit messages to IIS SMTP queue
- Extract attachments from MS-TNEF (winmail.dat) files produced by MS Exchange and MS Outlook
- Improved parsing of mail messages
- Improved HTML to plain-text conversion
- The license key can now be stored in Windows registry
- Documentation improvements
- The VS.NET 2003 and VS.NET 2005 versions of the documentation added
- Demo application projects (VS.NET 2003/2005 compatible) added
If you are interested in MailBee.NET Objects 2.0, please navigate to: https://afterlogic.com/download/net-email-components
You can also download and install MailBee.NET Objects documentation in Visual Studio .NET Integrated Documentation format. Both Visual Studio 2003 and Visual Studio 2005 versions are available.
Visual Studio 2003 version: https://afterlogic.com/download/MailBeeNetDoc2003.msi
Visual Studio 2005 version: https://afterlogic.com/download/MailBeeNetDoc2005.msi
All registered users of any previous versions of MailBee products are entitled to 50% discount forpurchasing MailBee.NET Objects or any individual MailBee.NET component (such as MailBee.NET POP3).