The just released MailBee.NET Objects v12.1 provides a number of enhancements targeted at improved compatibility with UWP and .NET Standard 2.x along with some other changes to the code and documentation.
Here is what's new:
- A set of S/MIME methods for encryption/decryption, signature verification, working with certificates in Windows-independent way (can be used in UWP and other non-Win32 environments).
- Separate UWP .NET Standard 2.0 edition for UWP apps targeting Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and newer. Has no Win32 dependencies and can be used in UWP Release builds published in Microsoft Store.
- Faster and more accurate parser of inline images in e-mails with embedded resources.
- DNS MX query parser now supports large UDP responses (greater than 512 bytes).
- Improved support of S/MIME signed/encrypted e-mails converted from Outlook .MSG files with Outlook Converter component.
This version will work with your existing v12 license key (MN120 format). If you're on an older version (v11 or earlier), be sure to obtain a new license key before upgrading. Please contact us at https://s.afterlogic.com/helpdesk/ for details.
In case if your maintenance contract has already expired, you'll need to renew it first. This can be done at https://afterlogic.com/maintenance-renewal (or just drop us a message if your key is not recognized).
To download the new version, visit https://afterlogic.com/download/net-email-components
If you're also using MailBee.NET Queue, you'll need to update it as well.
Have questions? Please feel free to contact us at https://s.afterlogic.com/helpdesk/