We're excited to announce the next major release of MailBee.NET Objects, a set of mail components for .NET Framework, .NET Core, and UWP.
What's new in MailBee.NET Objects v12:
- .NET Core 2.0 / .NET Standard 2.0 edition revised and improved, including better support of .NET Core 2.1 and 2.2.
- .NET Standard 2.0 support in UWP. UWP apps targeting Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and newer can use the fully-functional .NET Standard 2.0 edition of MailBee.NET Objects.
- .NET Core 2.0 sample projects and tutorials added (UWP, console and ASP.NET Core). They feature OAuth 2.0 authentication against Google (Gmail.com) and Microsoft (Live.com, Outlook.com, Hotmail.com) providers along with sending and receiving e-mail using these providers.
- EWS is now supported for .NET Core (.NET Core 2.0+ required).
- EWS and PDF functionality was moved into friend assemblies. Because EWS and PDF are dependent on other libraries, this caused these libraries be included in the project even if they are not actually needed. Now if the app does not use PDF or EWS, the corresponding libraries will never be referenced, neither directly nor indirectly.
- Improved support of TLS 1.2, now it's selected automatically if supported by the server.
- The ability to automatically DKIM sign each outgoing mail message (MailMessage.SetDomainKeysSignOnSend property).
- S/MIME signatures are now time-stamped and include full certificate chain.
- And much more, check Version History for details.
This version does introduce new license keys (MN120 format). Be sure to obtain a new license key before upgrading. Please contact us at https://s.afterlogic.com/helpdesk/ to request your new key.
In case if your maintenance contract has already expired, you'll need to renew it first. This can be done at https://afterlogic.com/maintenance-renewal (or just drop us a message if your key is not recognized).
To download the new version, visit https://afterlogic.com/download/net-email-components.
If you're also using MailBee.NET Queue, you'll need to update it as well.
Have questions? Please feel free to contact us at https://s.afterlogic.com/helpdesk/.