MailBee Objects is a set of robust and easy-to-use e-mail components which will enable your desktop and web applications to download, compose, send and manage mails at SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4 servers.
What's new in this release:
- MailBee Objects + SSL plugin now fully support GMail over Secure-POP3 and Secure-SMTP
- Ability to read license key from the registry
- Uploader component introduced (useful for uploading files in ASP)
- SMTP.ExecuteCommand method allows sending user-defined commands to SMTP server
- AuthMethod=16 option for SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4 objects to allow connection without authentication to get list of supported authentication methods
- FilenameInMessage="" value of Message.AddAttachment and SMTP.AddAttachment method allows to forward as attachment existing RFC822 e-mail message
- Message.RemoveHeader method to remove headers from the message
- IMAP4.UIDValidity property to obtain UIDValidity value of a mailbox
- IMAP4.RetrieveMailboxesEx method to provide better control over mailboxes list retrieval process
- MailBee log now prints how many messages/mailboxes have been retrieved
- Fixed setting of incorrect error code on timeout, crash with multiple Content-Type headers in the same part of the message, crash with some UUEncoded attachments
MailBee Objects 5.3 is a free upgrade for all registered users of the previous versions.
For more information regarding MailBee Objects please visit: https://afterlogic.com/mailbee/objects