MailBee Objects is a set of robust and easy-to-use e-mail components which will enable your desktop and web applications to download, compose, send and manage mails at SMTP, POP3, and IMAP4 servers.
MailBee Objects 5.4 is now available, and it's a free upgrade for all registered users of MailBee Objects of previous versions.
What's new in this release:
- SMIME object enables developers to encrypt, decrypt, sign, and verify digital signatures of e-mails accordingly S/MIME standard. MailBee SSL/SMIME plugin replaces MailBee SSL plugin of previous versions
- Message.AddMemoryAttachment method for creating attachments directly from memory array
- Message.AddStringAttachment method for creating attachment from strings
- SMTP.GetRelayServerFromEmailAddress method returns the host name of the SMTP MX server for the specified e-mail address (useful for sending without dedicated SMTP server)
- SMTP.ResolveHostName method for resolving domain names into IP addresses
- Multiple enhancements and bug fixes to message parser, IMAP response parser, international support facilities, etc
To upgrade to MailBee Objects 5.4, uninstall your existing version, then download and install the new one at https://afterlogic.com/download/mailbee.exe
Your existing license key will work fine with the new version.
For more information regarding MailBee Objects please visit: https://afterlogic.com/mailbee/objects