Today, we announce the most significant update of ActiveX version of MailBee components for the last years.
The new version provides the following major benefits:
- a number of new authentication methods, including GSSAPI/NTLM and GSSAPI/Kerberos (which is a must for MS Exchange 2010 which does not support any other methods)
- plain NTLM authentication rewritten from the ground up to support MS Exchange 2007 and above
- Integrated Windows Authentication mode of GSSAPI/NTLM, GSSAPI/Kerberos and plain NTLM methods to log in using the current Windows user context
- XLIST IMAP extension to support special folder flags like Sent, Drafts or Trash
- SSL functionality made much easier to use and it no longer requires a separate license
Other enhancements include improved support of submitting e-mails to IIS SMTP pickup folder, revised documentation and samples.
Download the new version of MailBee Objects ActiveX: https://afterlogic.com/download/MailBee.exe
- installation package https://afterlogic.com/updates/mailbee.zip
- 32-bit .DLL only https://afterlogic.com/updates/mailbee64.zip
- 64-bit .DLL only
Would like to read more? Please navigate to: https://afterlogic.com/mailbee/objects
Note that the license keys for the new version are different. If you have a valid maintenance contract for MailBee Objects, you can log in our HelpDesk system at https://s.afterlogic.com/helpdesk/
to find your new key (be sure to log in using the same e-mail address you used for the original purchase). If you never logged in before, you can create an account by submitting any inquiry under the e-mail address of your original purchase.
Have questions? Please post your inquiry at: https://s.afterlogic.com/helpdesk/