We're excited to announce the release of Afterlogic ActiveServer - a separate product which enables ActiveSync support in WebMail Pro v8 (and upcoming Aurora v8).
ActiveServer acts as a premium add-on that can be enabled for subset of your WebMail Pro users which need ActiveSync functionality. ActiveSync provides these advantages:
- Syncs mail, calendars and contacts between WebMail Pro server and iOS/Android built-in clients, Outlook 2013+, etc.
- No extra apps or plugins need to be installed by the user on their device.
- Blocked ports are not a problem. Everything works via the standard HTTPS port.
- The very minimum of settings to configure by the user when adding an account (server name, email and password).
- Autodiscover option supported by mobile clients make it even easier (server name is not needed).
ActiveServer permits installation on both the same server as WebMail Pro or a separate server. It uses its own per-user licensing so that you can easily control which users have ActiveSync enabled.
ActiveServer is shipped as PHP source code which can be customized if needed and is available for 30-day free trial. To use ActiveServer, make sure you have the latest version of WebMail Pro installed (v8.1.15 or higher).
Having questions? Please drop us a message at https://s.afterlogic.com/helpdesk/.