We're excited to announce that the important update for WebMail Pro PHP with tons of long anticipated features has just been released!
In this version, we extended the integration features which will help you easily deploy WebMail Pro in your network and make it work with your existing infrastructure.
- New LDAP authentication and Address Book module! With the fully rewritten and improved LDAP module, WebMail Pro can now authenticate against any LDAP server no matter if it's Active Directory or a Linux server like OpenLDAP, and use server-side address books.
- Long awaited Sieve filters support! If your e-mail server supports Sieve filters and ManageSieve protocol (like Dovecot and Cyrus servers), your users will be able to manage e-mail filters directly from WebMail Pro interface.
- Server-side API! We released a vast set of classes which let you control WebMail Pro from external applications. Deploy WebMail Pro anywhere!
- No-DB mode! You can now use WebMail Pro even if your system does not have a database. WebMail Pro will take all the settings from the configuration files.
- Change e-mail passwords with POPPASSD! If your system runs POPPASSD server or you can install it there, your users will be able to change their e-mail account passwords directly with a web interface. POPPASSD service is included with many distributions and servers like Plesk and CommuniGate.
- Full support of DirectAdmin hosting panel, including change e-mail password feature. Download a DirectAdmin installer on our web site.
- Plesk installer now supports Plesk APS Standard 1.2.
- cPanel installer made fully automatic, installs in seconds
- ...and, of course, a number of smaller improvements and bug fixes.
We hope you'll like the new version WebMail Pro PHP v6.2!
This update is free for all customers having a valid maintenance contract, and can work with your existing v6.x license key.
To get the new package, navigate to Download page
Upgrading instructions: https://afterlogic.com/wiki/Upgrading_instructions_(WebMail_Pro_6_PHP)