AfterLogic WebMail Pro v6.0 is here now, and we can proudly say - it rocks! In this release:
- Completely rewritten Admin Panel. We made it easier for you.
- Redesigned User Settings screens. We made it easier for your users.
- New AJAX uploader for attaching files. No Flash issues, works with most newer browsers, supports attaching multiple files, shows the progress of operation.
- User interface made faster than ever. For instance, no more delays after deleting a message and updating the message list.
- IMAP quota indicator on the message list screen.
- Shift + mouse click opens a new window.
- Print and Save buttons in the preview pane.
- New messages count is displayed in the browser's tab caption and in the taskbar.
- POP3 and IMAP synchronization modes simplified and made transparent for the end user.
- Extra optimizations for high loads and clustered environments.
- Tons of other fixes, nice improvements, bells and whistles.
This version also deprecates some confusing options and rarely-used modes to achieve the optimal balance between flexibility and clarity of the product.
You can find the full list of changes in this version at: https://afterlogic.com/wiki/Changelog_(WebMail_Pro)
Your existing license key for WebMail Pro v5.x will work with the new version.
You can download WebMail Pro v6.0 at: https://afterlogic.com/download/webmail-pro
The upgrade instructions: PHP version ASP.NET version
Would like to read more on WebMail Pro? Navigate to: https://afterlogic.com/webmail-client
Have questions? Please post your inquiry at: https://s.afterlogic.com/helpdesk/