You can easily install WebMail Lite 8 on Plesk server as a fast and neat alternative to the built-in webmail client.
It's assumed that you install WebMail Lite 8 to some primary domain (e.g. webhosting.com). All your clients will be able to check their Plesk e-mail accounts using a single instance of WebMail Lite 8 (webhosting.com/webmail). Note that "Change password" option is supported out-of-box.
NB: Starting from version 8.3.5, WebMail Lite 8 is already available in Application Vault of Plesk, so there should be no need to perform steps 1-5 and proceed to step 6 directly.
1. Download Plesk app of WebMail Lite 8 on your local computer.
2. In Plesk, navigate to "Tools & Utilites" -> "Application Vault" and click "My Apps".
3. Click "Add App", then click Browse and locate webmail-lite-8-plesk.zip file on your local computer.
4. Clear "Available to customers" checkbox unless you want your clients to be able to install their own copies of WebMail Lite 8 on their domains.
5. Click OK to add WebMail Lite 8 into Application Vault.
The WebMail Lite 8 application should now appear in My Apps list.
6. Navigate to "WebSites & Domains", select the domain where to install WebMail Lite 8, and click the "Control Panel" link of that domain. In there, click Applications tab, and select "All Available Applications" option.
7. Search for "afterlogic", locate WebMail Lite 8 in the list and click Install. The installation process should then complete in a few moments.
8. WebMail Lite 8 is ready for use. Anybody who has an e-mail account on your Plesk Panel server can now check their e-mail at "Installed at" URL.
9. If you wish to fine-tune WebMail Lite 8 installation, you can login with Username and Password shown at WebMail Lite 8 page in Plesk interface.