You can download the latest 7.* version of AfterLogic WebMail Pro PHP at https://afterlogic.com/download/webmail-pro-7
Upgrading is only available for users of WebMail Pro 7.0 or newer,
so make sure
you're running a compatible version.
Perform the upgrade with caution. Be sure to backup your installation completely.
1. Move your existing WebMail Pro installation to any backup location, including the data directory. Back up WebMail Pro database as well.
2. Extract all the subdirectories and files from the downloaded archive to your WebMail Pro installation location.
3. Restore content of data/settings directory from backup, it should hold settings.xml and config.php files. If you had any plugins installed, you need to copy them from backup to data/plugins directory. Also, restore data/salt.php file if it was there in the original installation.
4. Navigate to WebMail Pro Admin Panel: http://yourdomain.com/webmail/adminpanel
5. WebMail Pro should get all the settings from the previous WebMail Pro installation, you just need to update WebMail Pro database format by clicking "Update Tables" button in Database Settings screen.
6. If you upgrade from WebMail Pro version v7.6.5 or older, global address book will be enabled for your domains. If you wish to turn it off, check Configuring global address book documentation page.
7. If you upgrade from version 7.6.10 or older, you will need to reset AdminPanel password.