You can download the latest version of AfterLogic WebMail Pro .NET at:
NB: In case if you are upgrading from older versions of WebMail Pro, any IMAP folders set to "Don't synchronize" mode will be removed from WebMail Pro account. Starting from version 6.0, Direct Mode is the only sync option for IMAP.
Upgrading is NOT available for those who were using StoreMailsInDb key to keep all the mails in the database rather than on filesystem. In general, we recommend installing WebMail Pro 6.0 from scratch. Before any upgrade attempts, be sure to backup your installation completely.
1. If you are using WebMail Pro 5.x or older version, contact us for upgrading your license key. Be sure to use the same email address you used to purchase the product.
2. Move your existing WebMail Pro installation to any backup location, including the data folder. Back up WebMail Pro database as well.
3. Extract all the files and folders from the downloaded archive to your WebMail Pro installation location. If your WebMail Pro data folder is not App_Data, place the App_Data folder contents to your data folder location.
4. Restore the following files and folders from the backup location to WebMail Pro installation:
in main folder:
in App_Data folder:
* Mail folder
5. Navigate to WebMail Pro Admin Panel: http://WEBMAIL-PRO-ON-YOUR-SERVER/adminpanel
6. After upgrading from 5.* or older versions, admin credentials are reset to default values mailadm/12345.
7. If you've received new license key according to step 1, navigate to License Key section, replace the license key and click Save.
8. WebMail Pro should get all the settings from the previous WebMail Pro installation, you just need to update WebMail Pro database format by clicking "Update" button in Database Settings screen.