You can easily install WebMail Pro 8 on Plesk server as a fast and neat alternative to the built-in webmail client.
It's assumed that you install WebMail Pro 8 to some primary domain (e.g. webhosting.com). All your clients will be able to check their Plesk e-mail accounts using a single instance of WebMail Pro 8 (webhosting.com/webmail). Note that "Change password" option is supported out-of-box.
NB: We believe that Application Vault of Plesk only provides old and unsupported version 7 of WebMail so make sure you download the latest package from our website.
1. Download Plesk app of WebMail Pro 8 on your local computer.
2. In Plesk, navigate to "Tools & Utilites" -> "Application Vault" and click "My Apps".
3. Click "Add App", then click Browse and locate webmail-pro-8-plesk.zip file on your local computer.
4. Clear "Available to customers" checkbox unless you want your clients to be able to install their own copies of WebMail Pro 8 on their domains.
5. Click OK to add WebMail Pro 8 into Application Vault.
The WebMail Pro 8 application should now appear in My Apps list.
6. Navigate to "WebSites & Domains", select the domain where to install WebMail Pro 8, and click the "Control Panel" link of that domain. In there, click Applications tab, and select "All Available Applications" option.
7. Search for "afterlogic", locate WebMail Pro 8 in the list and click Install. The installation process should then complete in a few moments.
8. WebMail Pro 8 is ready for use. Anybody who has an e-mail account on your Plesk Panel server can now check their e-mail at "Installed at" URL.
9. If you wish to fine-tune WebMail Pro 8 installation, you can login with Username and Password shown at WebMail Pro 8 page in Plesk interface.