You can easily install Aurora Corporate on Plesk server as a fast and neat alternative to the built-in webmail client.
It's assumed that you install Aurora Corporate to some primary domain (e.g. webhosting.com). All your clients will be able to check their Plesk e-mail accounts using a single instance of Aurora Corporate (e.g. webhosting.com/webmail). Note that "Change password" option is supported out-of-box.
1. Download Plesk app of Aurora Corporate on your local computer.
2. In Plesk, navigate to "Tools & Utilites" -> "Application Vault" and click "My Apps".
3. Click "Add App", then click Browse and locate afterlogic-aurora-plesk.zip file on your local computer.
4. Clear "Available to customers" checkbox unless you want your clients to be able to install their own copies of Aurora Corporate on their domains.
5. Click OK to add Aurora Corporate into Application Vault.
The Aurora Corporate application should now appear in My Apps list.
6. Navigate to "WebSites & Domains", select the domain where to install Aurora Corporate, and click the "Control Panel" link of that domain. In there, click Applications tab, and select "All Available Applications" option.
7. Search for "afterlogic", locate Aurora Corporate in the list and click "Install". The installation process should then complete in a few moments.
NB: By default, the product is installed under root of selected domain, and random username/password for admin access are generated. If you wish to install into a subdirectory, or supply admin credentials explicitly, select "Install (Custom)" option in dropdown menu instead of "Install".
8. Aurora Corporate is ready for use. Anybody who has an e-mail account on your Plesk Panel server can now check their e-mail at "Installed at" URL.
9. If you wish to fine-tune Aurora Corporate installation, you can login into AdminPanel by adding /adminpanel/index.php to WebMail URL, with Username and Password shown at Aurora Corporate page in Plesk interface.