You can download the latest version of AfterLogic Aurora at https://afterlogic.com/download/aurora/
You can upgrade to current version of Aurora from WebMail PHP, Pro or Lite, 7.0 or above.
Regardless of your current version number, you're performing the upgrade at your own risk!
Before any upgrade attempts, be sure to backup your installation completely.
1. If you are using WebMail Pro 7, contact us for upgrading your license key. Be sure to use the same email address you used to purchase WebMail Pro license.
2. Move your existing installation to any backup location, including the data folder. Back up the database as well.
3. Extract all the files and folders from the downloaded archive to your installation location.
4. Restore the content of data/settings folder, it should hold settings.xml and config.php files. If you had any plugins installed, you need to copy them from backup to data/plugins directory.
5. Navigate to Admin Panel: http://<AURORA-ON-YOUR-SERVER>/adminpanel
6. If you've received new license key according to step 1, navigate to Licensing section, replace the license key and click Save.
7. Aurora should get all the settings from the previous installation, you just need to update the database format by clicking "Update Tables" button in Database Settings screen.
8. If you upgrade to v7.6.11 or newer from v7.6.10 or older, you will need to reset AdminPanel password.